Thursday, September 20, 2007

rrrrrrrrr

somewhat dissatisfied with certain things right now. but as they say, why worry? change what you can, and what you can't, just tell it to fuck off...oh wait...that's not how it goes? shit....

i don't think i'm doing that well in school. i get my first test back tomorrow.

i could do better at my job. some days it's just SO BORING.

i still feel kinda crappy. and unfortunately, telling my sinus infection to fuck off didn't work. so i got antibiotics. :) hopefully they will work. i also got steroids, which have me all jacked up and are the reason I'M STILL AWAKE EVEN THOUGH IT'S PAST MY BEDTIME.

mom might have CMV again. :(

i miss caleb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are probably doing better than you think.
If you get too bored with work, feel free to come to Indiana for a weekend, tons o fun up here in the land of corn.
I can't wait to get back home.
-Tracy