Monday, December 03, 2007

dave grohl

i think i'm going insane...

saturday night i dreamed i
-met dave grohl
-he liked me so much we (me, my mom, and my sister--no, i have NO IDEA why they were in the dream too) got to go on tour with him
-somehow they disappeared with the rest of the group and i walked into this random room and it was just dave
-he started singing....and then, in my dream, i had sex with dave grohl. it was good. but i do remember sadly thinking that it wasn't as good as meaningful sex, but knowing that it would have to do since he was married and all.

so ANYWAY. not sure where that came from.

school's ok. work's still good. sorta blah though. i need to decorate my apartment for christmas. i think that will make it a little better. then maybe make cookies.

No comments: